WHICH GOWN IS RIGHT
FOR MY PRACTICE?
The gown of choice – likely in one size only, except for very large hospitals –
will have enough barrier protection for your bloodiest cases (but not too much). Comfort is key too.
The greater the degree of protection built into the gown, the higher the cost.
So it’s important not to buy ‘too much’ gown if it’s not necessary.
WHY STERILE FIELD GOWNS?
- Heat-sealed (never sewn) sleeves keeps fluids out, even at the seams
- Premium SMS Barrier Fabric – 16% more basis weight than before!
- Adjustable Hook and Loop neck closure is supremely soft!
- Set-in Sleeves
- Packaged sterile, with a hand towel
No Reinforcement Panels
• Excellent for minor surgical
procedures with minimal blood
Double-Ply in Critical Zones
• Upgrade to this series if any issues with strikethrough
• Mid-level cost point
in Critical Zones
• Great for bloodiest Soft Tissue
or Ortho Cases
• Likely too warm for general
use for some users