Forced Air Blower
Tiny Stature, Huge Performance
- Smallest, quietest veterinary blower ever
- 3 fixed temperature settings
- Designed to power all 22 Baja Blankets
- 1 year Warranty
Baja Breeze Blower Packages
- AHS Order #1-100
- AHS Order #1-116
FDA Declares Forced Air
Safe and Effective in Surgery
After a thorough review of available data, the FDA has been unable to identify a consistently reported association between the use of a forced air thermal regulating systems and surgical site infection.
More warm air on the patient
than Bair Hugger™
*Blower not scaled to size
Forced Air Blower
- Insulated Hose preserves temp from the blower output to the blanket – save 6-7 degree fahrenheit!
- Built-in IV Pole Clamp (no additional charge)
- Side air intakes pulls in less pet hair
- Lower purchase price than any other blower on the market!
Ask about our Blower packages!
Blower + Blankets + Accessories saves $150+!
Warm Air Accessories
- L-Shaped with cutouts on both planes to hold any brand blower hose
- Notches cut to secure anesthesia hoses of any size
- Can be placed on a countertop or the OR table while the blower is below the surface – and the blanket stays on the patient!
- Fits any (Baja, Cocoon or Bair Hugger TM) hose on the outside of the cage
- Notched cutouts fit through the spokes to a 3′ insulated hose (included) to a blanket inside the cage
- No tools required; allows ease of movement from one cage to the next
- IMPORTANT – fits Shor-Line; not necessarily other cage brands
- Rubber bands secure the two-piece design through the cage door spokes making a universal fit
- 3′ Hose for inside the cage to the blanket included
- No tools required allows ease of movement from one cage to the next
IV Pole Clamp
- Optional accessory for the Baja Breeze blower
- Simple to screw into the back of the Baja and fits any IV pole to get the blower off the floor
- Available from Patterson Vet or directly from AHS