If fluid can pass through, bacteria and viruses can too!
The problem: Sterilization wrappers with no fluid barrier are of no clinical benefit. If your outer wrap is a muslin or cotton wrap, your technique is not up to standard. Your inner ‘paper’ wrap is only one barrier layer – and that’s not good enough. Every time it’s handled, any number of microorganisms may be passing through this layer to the sterile wrap within.
Incredibly tough, our Everlast Bleachable Instrument Wraps, that can withstand washing in bleach – ensuring great performance, appearance and a great barrier for years of use.
Environmentally friendly; Cost effective
- Environmentally-friendly, totally reusable
- Virtually indestructible, can even be washed in bleach
- Two-ply Transformed Polyester
- Inner layer is AAMI Level 3 Barrier, with carbon fibers (to dissipate static electricity)
- Outer layer is Level 1 Barrier, for toughness
- “Sleeve” shaped for visual review using a light source to ensure barrier integrity
- Allows excellent steam penetration; keeps all fluids out
- Lowest cost per use while maintaining barrier as these will last until torn or cut
|AHS Item #||Description||Size|
|15-010||Everlast Tray Wrap 2-ply 18×18||18×18″|
|15-011||Everlast Tray Wrap 2-ply 24×24″||24×24″|
|15-012||Everlast Tray Wrap 2-ply 30×30″||30×30″|
|15-013||Everlast Tray Wrap 2-ply 36×36″||36×36″|
|15-014||Everlast Tray Wrap 2-ply 48×48″||48×48″|
*Only from Animal Hospital Supply – Call Us at 888-874-0595